Monday, September 22, 2014

12 common reactions while creating a lolita coordinate

hey everyone!
last night i was lucky enough to find tickets to a long-sold out show i had been wanting to go to.
i had wanted to wear lolita to this concert, so i quickly took to my room to plan out my coordinate -- and i started to think of all the silly things that come to mind while deciding on what to wear for an event.

what goes through your mind when you start to piece together a coordinate?


i start off here:

which leads to a slight panic:

looking at my wardrobe like:

trying on a bunch of items:

looking in the mirror:

can't find my favorite JSK because it's at the drycleaners:

when my dress is a little tighter than i remember:

talking to my clothes while putting together the outfit:
things are starting to come together:


finding just the right accessory to complete the coordinate:

trying on the finished outfit:

realizing it's perfect:

jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment