Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: My Holiday Wishlist

hi everyone~
i am so sorry i haven't updated recently.
this holiday season has been incredibly stressful for me, so blog posts have fallen by the wayside.

i recently joined the Lolita Blog Carnival, and here is my first post that i'm submitting to the queue:
my holiday wishlist!


in the past year, i have become more interested in jewel-tone pieces, OTT style, and kodona. in the coming new year, i predict that i will expand on my kodona wardrobe more than my lolita one. here are a few things i would love to find soon:

at least one awesome kodona coordinate
i have been collecting kodona very carefully - i have a few blouses, one jacket, one or two pairs of shoes, and few accessories. i am in desperate need of vests, pants, and... more of just about everything! one of my goals for 2015 is to put together a great kodona coordinate to wear to Rufflecon (and kabedon all the ladies)

a hime onepiece
and on the other hand, i have an equally strong desire to bring more OTT pieces into my closet. personally i find that the detailing, silhouette, materials, and colors of hime style dresses make me very happy. i would love to own an elegant piece such as Rosa Mistica or one of the beautiful collab dresses!

a Triple Fortune bonnet
what's a lovely OTT dress without an equally OTT accessory? at Rufflecon, i fell in love with the 3F bonnets my friends were so anxiously coveting. i wish i had thought to buy one then, but with some luck i might have one to call my own sometime this year!

old-school simplicity
some days i get very nostalgic as to what lolita trends were like when i first fell in love with the fashion -- today it's known as "old-school". i would love to add one of BABY's Babydoll JSKs to my wardrobe.

my ultimate dream dress
and of course, my search for Elisabeth continues on. i am very happy that i now own JSK I in navy, thanks to one of my dearest friends, but i would still love to own the dress that made me fall in love with the series.

what would you like to own this year?

until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely classic wishlist!
    You reminded me of Tripple Fortune bonnets! I might try to get one in Paris at La Vie en Rose ;)
    Good luck with getting all your dream items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! ahhhh i wish you luck in finding one :) i hope that you have a wonderful time at La Vie en Rose, it looks like such a lovely event!

      Delete